You have received the following message:
"Unlicensed control. Click here for more information."
Silverlight Configuration Tips
If you do have a valid license for this product and still see licensing errors, please ensure the following:
- ComponentArt.Silverlight.Server.dll is in the bin folder of your web application;
- A CartLicense.axd handler is defined in your application's web.config file;
- The license is in the registry or a corresponding license (.lic) file is in the bin folder of your web application;
- Ensure that the hosting ASP.NET web project is the startup project for the solution, and not the Silverlight project itself.
For more information, please see the
Web.UI for Silverlight QuickStart guide.
This message was displayed because your license file could not be located by the control, or because your free trial has expired. If you have already acquired a license, please refer to the product activation instructions.
If your 30-day free trial has expired, you have two options:
- If you have completed your evaluation and are ready to purchase a license, you may do so in our online store.
(Your license key will be delivered immediately and you will be up and running within minutes.)
If you need more time to evaluate the product, you may contact our sales team for an extension license key.