UI.Framework 2011 is now available!

This post has 2 replies

Top 10 Contributor
stephen Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 @ 6:25 AM

UI.Framework 2011 is now available from our download page. A full change log can be found in the knowledge base.

Top 500 Contributor
anyeone Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 @ 12:53 PM
The change log says that the charting controls were removed and replaced by controls in the Data Visualization suite.

Does this mean that people who were using these controls in previous versions of ComponentArt cannot upgrade to 2011 without purchasing the Visualization suite separately?  I can understand offering new functionality that requires a new purchase but ripping out controls that are likely already integrated into someone's product is not exactly user-friendly.

I need the latest version of the HtmlPanel to fix the bugs with IE 8 but don't want to have to buy a new product to get the new version of the chart controls we have integrated already and aren't adding new functionality for.  How can I accomplish this without a large bill?
Top 10 Contributor
stephen Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 @ 12:59 PM

You actually already have a DV license- anyone with an active subscription when DV was released was automatically given DV keys (check the my license keys page on the site for yours). So there will be no bill- you're free to use the DV product.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)